Lenox Laser and Esthetics Policies
Lenox Laser and Esthetics is committed to provide the best experience. The following Policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience with us.
- Due to the high volume of interest, in order to schedule an appointment ,Lenox Laser and Esthetics requires a minimum deposit of 50% of your total , and 100% deposit for final sales.*The amount charged of the deposit might change at our discretion.
- Please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes in advance of your treatment.
- Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest.
- As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments. This is done via all possible means (telephone, text, and email). However, please understand that (“ I did not receive your call/text” ) is not an adequate reason for missing a scheduled appointment. Each client is fully responsible for attending their own appointments.
- We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service.
- Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but will receive an abbreviated, pro-rated session. For example, if you scheduled an hour session and arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for that hour session but will only receive 45 minutes of treatment for that session, including consultation and changing time.
- We have reserved time and space especially for you and require 24 hours for cancellations/rescheduling of the appointment. If less than the required notice is given, there is a 50 $ cancellation policy fee that will be charged in order to reschedule.
- If you have already purchased a coupon or voucher through a third party we reserve the right to redeem it and apply it towards your cancellation.
- If for any reason Lenox Laser and Esthetics needs to reschedule or cancel an appointment, as much advance notice as possible will be given.
- A credit card or gift card may be required to reserve appointments at our discretion.
- We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
- Gratuityis not included in the price of the service or spa packages, customary tipping runs 15% to 20% but is, of course, at your discretion. You may tip the therapist in the room or upon check out at the front desk with cash or credit card.
- Lenox Laser and Esthetics accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, gift cards,bank debit cards and cash .
- Lenox Laser and Esthetics gift cards are not redeemable if reported as lost or stolen and also are non-transferable.
- All service sales and gift card sales are final.
- Retail items can only be refunded if unused, in its original packaging, and presented with a receipt within 14 days of purchase.
- Refunds will be issued in Store credit only.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS POLICY:
- Please notify our Spa Coordinator before reserving your treatments if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant.
- All spa guests will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire upon check-in, designed with your well being in mind.